[Elfsea] Fwd: Re: WTC DISASTER

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 19:53:36 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/12/01 9:46:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com writes:

> I'm a bit curious as to how the animals would make it here.

there can be animals at our local Airport. The people have to send food with
them when shipped.  I hope there is enough and if not they are being fed by
airlines., Now that is just my brainstorming. Please call and confirm all. I
would hate for those to go to pick up their animals and find them dead.