[Elfsea] Fwd: [lochbais] info

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Sep 13 08:52:50 PDT 2001

Xene here:

That's terrible!!  Motan and Ambrielle were living in Elfsea when I first
moved here.  I remember when Ambrielle was pregnant, but don't remember if
she had an older child at the time.

I want to go and hug my son now........but he's at a different school.

Hug your children, your friends, and your family every day.  You never know
when it will be the last time and it will give them joy always.

Again, we have many to pray for in this time of personal tragedy.

Xene