[Elfsea] RE: Donating Blood

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 17 08:39:36 PDT 2001

Lord willing and the crik don't rise, Logan, the kids, and I will be camping
in the Celtic/Norse area with our Scandinavian tent, which Logan is working
on this week to make it more than just serviceable.  Hopefully, it won't be
so ugly, come Friday.  I am myself in need of a party.  I had a really
tiresome class at work last Friday, and my brain is fried.  I could do with
some R&R.

Madelina