[Elfsea] Questions from the Merchant Coord.

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 19 17:44:13 PDT 2001

Not sure on the size, say about 7 to 8 car lengths easily with more room
along the tree line.  I don't think that we will run out of room for
merchants and we have some options for overflow if need be.

Faxed the map on Monday.  She has all of my phone numbers.   I will call to
follow up with her tomorrow.

Did you get the mail about the three people coming who need clothes.  It had
their sizes.

Medb Liath