[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is i t?

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Wed Sep 26 13:30:45 PDT 2001

Like the mice who voted to bell the cat....

Who is willing to bell that cat?

It's an idea, but for a non-profit, volunteer based group with a constantly
changing population, it's not a workable idea to invest money in a moveable,
depreciable asset.

It is easier, and perhaps cheaper in the long run, to rent a trailer for
large events than to buy a trailer, register it, pay for insurance, keep
wheels on it, etc...

Xene