[Elfsea] Heralds social

David Knebel herault2 at home.com
Wed Sep 26 20:33:24 PDT 2001

Greetings one and all,

     Monday night at moot I annonced that I was planning a heraldic social, I then spoke with several of you about having it this week.  After further thought and much internal debate I have decided to postpone the social until sometime after Crown list.  If those who are interested in attending would contact me via email I will be more than happy to provide futher updates privately rather than use this forum. Until then I remain,

  ever in service,

Lord Tomas Niallagain
Nautillus Pursuivant