[Elfsea] Off-Topic

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Sep 27 12:08:46 PDT 2001

Yep, even in Chicago.

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: Spence Mabry [mailto:Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 1:59 PM
To: 'elfsea at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Off-Topic

Considering his accent and "good ol' boy" nature, I'd say he was a
YellowJacket!

For some reason, I though Q'uronos was farther away than the distance they
mentioned in the show -- otherwise you'd thought they'd been seen before.  I
thought the ship design was extremely logical and allows for a very visible
evolution from NX-01 to NCC-1701 (and variants)!

Ceatta

BTW -- did anyone else have a transmission glitch while they were on the
planet Rigel 10?