[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic/Birthdays

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 4 13:13:06 PDT 2001

Bonjour from Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye!

This month's Wandering Bardic (brought to you by House Brokenaxe) will be
held at my keep.  I will also be celebrating the 49th (and holding!)
birthday of my lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain,
otherwise known as Logan the Smith, and my own 37th birthday.  To honor
these occasions, we will provide brisket, Logan's (in)famous "Satanic Eggs",
a relish tray, at least one cake (he wants German chocolate, and I want
Black Forest cake... Scots and Normans not being well known for their
pastries.), and beverages (lemonade, wine, beer).
Please bring your favorite dish to share, as this is a potluck feast.

When:  Friday, September 7th, 7:30 p.m. -- ?? (we have crash space if
needed)
Where:  6600 Sheridan Road, Fort Worth, TX  76134  phone 817-551-7642

Bring a chair, mug, and something to drink, songbooks, musical instruments,
and sense of humor.  Garb is optional, clothes are not.

There is no particular theme, but pieces honoring the birthday people may be
rewarded with largesse.

As always, children are welcome, as long as they are kept on a short leash
and have all necessary shots.  Any left following the party will be quickly
turned into forge boys or girls.

Directions:

Take I-35W going South.  Approx. 2 miles south of I-20, take the Alta Mesa
(Not Alta Mere!!) exit, going west (right).  At the top of the hill, turn
south (left).  Go down approx. 2 blocks.  We are the first house on the
right past the Peppertree Acres apartments.  Landmarks:  The Rig restaurant
on the right and Alcon on the left at the Alta Mesa turn.  If you go past
Miller, the Motel 6 (and two other motels), and Mrs. Baird's, you've gone to
far.  Alta Mesa intersects Sheridan on the North and Sycamore School Road
intersects Sheridan on the South.  A map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=6600+Sheridan+road&csz=fort+worth%2C+76134&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Hope to see you there!
Many thanks,
Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan