[Elfsea] Undate #1 Rrevised

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Fri Sep 7 07:48:16 PDT 2001

OK, so I lied; or better yet, just didn't have my facts straight.  The
hospital used
to be the Fort Worth Osteopathic Hospital but now it is called the Osteopathic
Medical Hospital ( and sometimes they add 'Of North Texas' ).  Anyway the
address is 1000 Montgomery and the phone # is 817/ 731-4311.  At this time
Dana is still in ICU and we don't know what room she will be moved to but if
you want to call patient information, later, they should be able to tell you.

Well, I'm off to listen to her gripe, and I know she will, because I also know
if she has had any coffee, it has been decafe.  We all know how she feels
about that !

I will post another ( hopefully correct ) up date later today.

Bicé
PS  For 2¢ I would run by her house and pick up her coronet to take up there.
       Am I mean or what?