[Elfsea] Troll

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Sep 10 18:31:16 PDT 2001

ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL DEFENDER!!

Once again, I am here to nag you all.  Many of the slots have been filled,
and my sincere thanks to all of those who have signed up. But there are
still many more slots to fill. If you can only work for an hour, sign
up. Just contact me at Mysticfalcon at onebox.com or call me
hm# (817)281-4290 wk# (817)416-9770 ext 4362.  I  also have a sign upm
waiting list for those of you who will not know if you can help until
you get on site. If there are any questions, let me know.  Once again,
I thank you for all of you help and support.  So far the scheldule is
as follows-

Crandal-  Deputy for 11pm-6am shift
Philipe-  Deputy for 6am-1pm shift

Friday                         Saturday
4pm-6   OPEN                   12am-2  Padraig, Madelina
6-8     OPEN                   2-4     Simone, (perhaps Eleanor)
8-10    Kerick, Aislyn         4-6     Simone, (perhaps Eleanor)
10-12   Merean verch Medyn     6-8     OPEN
                               8-10    OPEN
                               10-12   Aurelia, Seamus
                                       (2 people needed)
                               12-2    Nula, (3 more people needed)