[Elfsea] Blood Banks

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Tue Sep 11 10:08:13 PDT 2001

Darius,

Thank you for the clarification of my earlier post.  Again, I am just
catching news when I can between classes.

Our Cedar Hill school district has put out the following information about
Blood Banks.

Charleton Methodist has notified us that a blood bank opened at 11:00 a.m.
today at Reunion Center.  They are asking that anyone who can donate blood
to go to Reunion.  They need blood for shipment to New York.

To accommodate this area of Dallas County, Carter Blood Bank is opening a
donation location at 911 York, Suite 205.  This is across the street from
Charlton Methodist.  Take 67 to Wheatland exit.  Turn right and go to York.

Xene