[Elfsea] A Very Sad Note

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:21:32 PDT 2001

I too would like to know of funeral arrangements.  I was able to visit with
Deirdre when she turned the Central Regional Chronicler's office over to me
last August and she expressed that her health was improving.  I am very sad
to hear of this loss and wish to express my sympathy to her husband.

In service,
Melinda Peet
aka: H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
In God I Trust