[Elfsea] Moving to Elfsea

Cait and Ragnar (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 09:35:03 PDT 2001

I just wanted to let you know that Ragnar has found himself a job (after
about a month of being jobless).  He started today at Fry's Electronics (off
I-20).  Around the first or so of December, we will be moving to Arlington.
Anyone have any suggestions as to where to?  We are looking for a 2-3
bedroom in the $500/mo range.  It can be an apt or a duplex or a house.  It
really doesn't matter.  We have two kids and some fish.  I am so havppy to
be moving closer to everyone.  I will miss Loch Ruadh though.

Cait and Family