[Elfsea] RE: Moving to Elfsea

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 11 08:05:50 PDT 2001

How well I relate to that, having lived 40 miles from the nearest populace
meeting when I was in Olney, TX.  In two years, I only managed to make one
moot, one fighter practice, one A&S night, and one "local" event, though
Logan did drag the forge to either a Raven's Fort or Stargate, and a Brwn
Gwylad event, I believe.

There is nothing so heartwarming as the camaraderie of like minds.

Madelina