[Elfsea] Banners & painting

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:26:25 PDT 2001

Tanwyn,

I have 3 5 ft X 6 ft banners from the book of Kells
that you can use. We will not be attending due to my
sister's wedding, but contact me and we'll work out
how to get them.

Rixende

--- "S.McFarlane" <tanwyn at flash.net> wrote:
> Good morning Elfsea......
>
> I am in need of Celtic banners to use at Defender.
> If you have some that we could use in the
> Celtic/Viking encampment....
> PLEASE let me know
>
> Also if anyone is bored today ....sitting at
> home....
> I would love to have you over to help me finish
> painting the large
> Celtic banner that has been on my kitchen table for
> the last 3-4 weeks.
> Please .. please please.
> 817-465-5148
>
> Thanks!!!
> Tanwyn~

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com
Quidam audet valde, facit valde