[Elfsea] I would like to enter the archery lists

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 18:47:01 PDT 2001

     Are you refering to Elfsea Defender? If you are, to enter an archery
tournament, you need pay nothing. You pay your gate fee to get into the
event, and all tournaments are free. You only need show up with bow and
arrows and put your name on the list. Someone may have arrows you can borrow.
All competitions are free to enter. We look forward to seeing you compete and
showing us what you can do.
Siobhan Ui Niall
Elfsea Seneschal