[Elfsea] RE: Donating Blood

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 09:44:47 PDT 2001

Well. I brew.  But because of all the stuff that has happened over this year, I
don't have jack to offer for this defender.

Some, to the health of my wife, it looks as if I'll pony up a case or more of
Guiness to go with the steaks.

As for party, I'm hoping to be crawling around looking for my boots by four in
the morning (and finding them three camps over).

;-)  Gustave alf Blitzgarten