[Elfsea] Want to learn how to inkle weave?

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:11:26 PDT 2001

Greetings Violet,

Inkle weaving is a loom method of weaving trim, bands or belts with threads.
  If you look at my lord's and my garb, you will see the trim that I have
made to adorn the fabric as well as using it for ties or belts.
Unfortunately, inkle weaving (the method of weaving) is not period, however,
the end result looks period.

If you have time tonight, come by and visit with us and I can explain more.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
In God I Trust