[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Thank yous

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Wed Sep 26 12:29:32 PDT 2001

Xene here:

Wasn't that Key Connor from Bryn Gwlad helping out at with waterbearing? He
was great on Sunday...I didn't get to see much of Saturday, due to setting
up the encampment, fixing lunch, trying to keep lunch from melting during
court...etc:) But I did see him on Sunday, working very hard to keep us
watered, oranged, and pickled....

The waterbearers and the chirurgeons were awesome.  Congratulations to my
ex-apprentice, HL Crandall, for his elevation to Journeyman Chirurgeon.

Also, many thanks to TE Sir Galen and HL Allessandre for the hard work they
put in before, during, and after the event.  I know all too well the
physical, emotional, and financial costs associated with their position, and
truly appreciate their hard work.  After the event, Galen was unloading the
truck while Allessandre called around for help.  Then they did Moot the next
night.  Whew....All that and a new baby,too!!

In Service,

Xene