[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Thank yous

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Sep 26 12:24:38 PDT 2001

That'd be Roanna.  She's from House Arkham.  They're helpful like that.  They did as much or more to help with the archery range set-up than any other group of individuals.  As far as I know though Roanna only has a little 'L' lady not the big one.  I guess I'll have to go change that.  I'm off to ...

http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/awardrec.pdf

Billy Fathead

PS  You know she's going to hurt me for getting her called up into court.