[Elfsea] where in Corpora is it?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Sep 26 16:40:08 PDT 2001

This is based on a fairly long discussion on the Exchequer list
about the subject. The SCA Treasurer and SCA Exchequer (if I
remember correctly) finally weighed in on the side of no
vehicles. They also said we could not rent vehicles for the
same reason - liability. Note that all subdivisions of the SCA
in the US are really one entity for legal issues so the liability
incurred by a Barony (for instance) is shared by the SCA, Inc and,
therefore, by all subdivisions.

They also recommend not owning real property, but I do not believe
they have banned it yet.

Caelin