[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer . . . How about Land?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 19:54:24 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/26/01 9:39:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
brandyrose5 at hotmail.com writes:

> Thank you Donnel... that's it... LOL...
>
> Brandy

I would not give up those memories for anything. Except for the prices
charged by Bill.  We worked our selves silly. I still think Pyro needed an
award for best Firemaker. This last weekend we talked about the time "we"
stripped the Roman. I was not there for the privy building but I will say I
missed the solar showers this last weekend.