[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 15:35:01 PDT 2001

My Lords and Ladies,

Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful event.  (It has taken me until
today to recover!)  The camps were amazing.  There is no other word for
it.  There were wonderful events.  Terrific merchants.  Lovely, if
primitive, site.  Beautiful court by torch light.

My Lord and I did gate duty and had a wonderful time doing so.  Everyone
was so helpful with letting us know what to do and checking to make sure
we were OK.  Special thanks to the wonderful bard (His name starts with
an O, I think, but I could not pronounce it at all) who came all the way
up to the gate and performed just for us.

Thanks again for a wonderful event.

Fionnuala (Nuala) and Vincenzo Cellini
Steppes