[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is i t?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:44:43 PDT 2001

Good point! I know what a primitive site is, but then I used to backpack
alot before I had children and got fat and happy. :)

Then maybe we should explain on our web-page for that event what exactly the
site contains. Or we could even include some photos of the site, much like
Bryn Gwald has done for their upcoming event. They included about 7-8 pics
of the site and clearly indicate what is and is not available at this site
(their site you must pack out your garbage).

Maria
Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html