[Elfsea] Low Light/Torches and Huzzah the Stewards

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 04:03:36 PDT 2001

HEAR HEAR!

Lady Medb and Lady Afan did a bang-up job on Defender
and I had a wonderful time (well, except for all the
rocks but...). Thank you ladies for making this an
outstanding event. I won't miss another of yours you
autocrat. :O)

Eleanor Cleavely
--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com>

=====