[Elfsea] possible camping site

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sat Sep 29 10:47:16 PDT 2001

I as the MOC like most all places and we had a great Defender.

But the many kids say .....then they<think>
I don't mind the roads ........<not far to fall>
I  don't to want to shower .......<why wash the dirt off when I'll just roll
in it tomorrow>
I like to hold the flashlight ......<COOL look at my new lightsaber>
The trees are great for shade.....<if I just had a rope for a swing....or to
tie up someone>
As for the distance.........<ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>
Thought and views expressed here in no way are meant to trivialize the
children's thoughts or manner.
Just the opposite find fun where you can,and always be child like not
childish.
I'm not calling any one childish I just like the way kids have of looking at
things.

Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne