[Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: Gulf Wars X vol list available online

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:57:07 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I know many of have recieved this from the Ansteorra List.  I think everyone
should look at this list.  Most notable are the number of hours.  The Barony
of Elfsea put in more volunteer hours at Gulf X then any other Barony in all
of the Kingdoms involved.  This is before you add in Loch Raudh and
Dragonsfire tor.  Again that is more hours then any other Borony in the Known
World who attend this event.  I think we should CELEBRATE.  Anyone for hosting
a "PAT ON THE BACK" PARTY?
VIVAT ELFSEA WHERE LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Raimond
The excited FOOL
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")