[Elfsea] Good visit tonight

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Fri Sep 21 02:22:04 PDT 2001

Please let me add my agreement to Baroness Dana's post concerning
our visit tonight with Eowyn.  It was absolutely great.  She looks so good
and sounds even better.  We really enjoyed hearing her stories and it was
great fun to watch Dana laugh and try to hold all three incisions.  I didn't
know she could bend in those places. <G>  Everyone have a good visit
this weekend with Eowyn and treat her kind; she deserves it.  Darius,
thanks for making sure we got to see her during this short trip.  We do
appreciate you giving up part of this very important, personal time.
Thanks again and Eowyn, have a safe trip back home and KEEP IN
TOUCH.  You know  ( bice.pietro at home.com )

Bicé