[Elfsea] tiki torches/portable holes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 27 13:34:19 PDT 2001

What shape are the portable holes in?  Are they the welded kind, or the kind
Logan makes from one stick of stock?  (Does the Barony have any Logan made?)

I suggest we do something Loch Ruadh did once:  have a Christmas/or insert
favorite holiday here party where individuals bring gifts to the Barony in
lieu of gifts for each other.

Of course, getting Logan to part with iron without purchasing it is
difficult... but perhaps do-able, given the right sort of incentive.

Madelina