[Elfsea] Heralds social

lisa duke ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Sep 16 04:52:26 PDT 2001

Fearghus and I are interested
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Knebel" <herault2 at home.com>
To: "elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:33 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Heralds social

Greetings one and all,

     Monday night at moot I annonced that I was planning a heraldic social,
I then spoke with several of you about having it this week.  After further
thought and much internal debate I have decided to postpone the social until
sometime after Crown list.  If those who are interested in attending would
contact me via email I will be more than happy to provide futher updates
privately rather than use this forum. Until then I remain,

  ever in service,

Lord Tomas Niallagain
Nautillus Pursuivant