[Elfsea] Re: Spring Faire Showers

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Thu Apr 4 14:20:22 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Shari Burnham [mailto:ladypendarves at elfsea.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:56 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Re: Spring Faire Showers

Yup confirmed rain sat night. yipee mud puddles to play in! To prepare you
all for the Spring Faire I have a story for you to make you smile.

Once Upon a Time;
When Lady Elisabeth lived in the Middle Kingdom
Every Spring she went to Spring Fling at the beginning of June.
For Five years, there was beautiful weather all day;
and heavy rains at night;
so Saturdays at Spring Fling were spent playing in the mud.
And one year;
in a white chemise and red undergarments;
And lots of mud.
And lots of rain to wash it off with.
There were many marriage proposals.
Or some kind of proposals.
The End.

This story tale was brought to you by the letter Q and A
and by the Lady Elisabethwhoisthirtypoundsheavierandtenyearsolder who hopes
you, too, will be a kid at Spring Faire or the mud will have to come out . .
.but not the white chemise. . .
We now return you to your regularily scheduled story hour.