[Elfsea] Shed unloading

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at ev1.net
Mon Apr 8 08:08:02 PDT 2002

In support of this, let me get my first list of thank-yous out to those
who so heroically helped the clean-up and pack-up effort on site
yesterday in the rain:

Raimond, Daniel, Daniel, Brigid, Timothy, Anezka, Alexander, Katya,
Patrick, Robert, Christopher, Bjorn, Tomas, Llywelyn, Pyro, Grainne,
Wilim, Seanen, Aradonn, Terrick, Fearghus, Phillipe, Justin, Elizabeth,
and all the rest whose names have slipped my rain-addled brain.

And I do mean heroic.  It was awesome to see.

Thanks to all those who helped yesterday, and to all who'll be there
with us tonight.

- Galen