[Elfsea] The newest "Member" of Elfsea

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:37:00 PDT 2002

Congrats Aeryn!!

She really is a bautiful baby! Now the Barony is even! 2 girls and 2 boys! I
really look forward to the day our girls chase the boys around at events
trying to give them a little kiss! ;-)

Maria

>We are home from the hospital (released on Saturday) and starting to get
>into
>a routine. I am still a bit sore. Vivian's precipitous arrival did a bit of
>damage but it seams to be healing well.
>
>        [Pyro - I did everything the old fashoined way - except the part
>about
>being      induced - no epidural, no swearing, just a bit of something to
>take the edge off.
>Fortunately though the OB/GYN was able to sew up the lateral tear - in
>period
>it might have cost more than the pain of the stitches - which I remember as
>worse than the labor. ]
>
>Vivian has come through her first check up and X-ray like a trooper. It
>turns
>out the breathing irregularity that was taken for something called grunting
>was actually a very healthy response to pain. Because her actual birth
>happened so fast (something like 15 - 20 minutes from the first urge to
>push
>- she has a "green bend" in her right clavacle - so we favor it for a few
>weeks until it heals and by the time she is six months old there should be
>no
>sign of the fracture at all.
>
>NOW the real interesting stuff - If you would like to see what she looks
>like
>-
>go here:
>
>https://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=2H8C3B8U2G
>
>If they ask for a password it is - Geil
>
>Aeryn, Iain and Vivian
>
>P.S. Thank you for all of the nice notes - we enjoyed reading them.

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....