[Elfsea] Fw: D&D

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 10 14:43:39 PDT 2002

Mine was:

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Bard  Follower Of Solonor Thelandria
Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the
value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of
order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.
Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like
their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes
looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the
curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.
Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with
the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make
other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in
magic a bit.
Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He
is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His
followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend
the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend
to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow
with green fletchings.

Woo hoo!  I guess this means I'll grow up to be a bard and archer some day!

Madelina