[Elfsea] Fw: D&D

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 10:12:30 PDT 2002

Like Laurel, Like Apprentice! - Eleanor Cleavely

I Am A:
Chaotic Good Elf Ranger Bard
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a
strong belief in the value of goodness. They have
little use for governments and other forces of order,
and will generally do their own things, without heed
to such groups.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are
generally a bit smaller than humans. They are
generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and
because of their long lives, unconcerned with
day-to-day activities that other races frequently
concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively,
immortal, although they can be killed. After a
thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next
plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements.
They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it
safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play
instruments to make other people happy, and,
frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in
magic a bit.

Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of
archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen
Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His
followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed,
but are quick to defend the forest from intruders.
Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be
extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's
symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary