[Elfsea] Renn Faire

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Thu Apr 11 11:37:15 PDT 2002

Dear Maria & List,

The Desert Dancers actually performed at this faire a few weeks ago.  Very
nice people out there, but on a *much* smaller scale than Scarborough.  It's
about a 3 hour drive from Arlington and the site can be walked around in
about 20 minutes if you didn't stop to look at anything or watch any of the
shows.  I don't want to discourage anyone from going as I would very much
like to contribute support to this relatively young faire, but I want to
give a clear picture for you.  The Dream Harem and all the other vendors and
players are working very hard to make this a nice place to visit and the
people are very friendly.  Whether or not it is worth the drive is up to the
individual I guess.  For me, I would combine it with something else I wanted
to do out that way, like Trade Days or something.

Dancing the Dream, Dreaming the Dance,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com