[Elfsea] Volunteers needed...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 19:11:01 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/11/02 7:22:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
cehuse at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I'm sorry!  I will be getting with Donnel soon and see if we can't schedule
> another one before Lughnasad and Defender. I am working with Donnel, as her
> deputy, to make the youth boffer events more prominent.

Yes Dair is to do the Lughnasad event since it is right at the beginning of
school. I will be up to my eyeballs in school work. (It does pay some of the
bills)   Defender I have not gotten that far but will work on it later.

Elyssa is my list mistress unless she has something come up. We will need to
get someone to help.

I would like to get some children trained to help with the list other than
fighting. So if your child does not want to fight but help we can work on
that as well.
Donnel