[Elfsea] GREAT News of Sir Badon!

Shaw, Donnel ShawD at chisd.com
Wed Apr 17 12:37:25 PDT 2002

Thank Goodness!

-----Original Message-----
From: ceinwenswan [mailto:ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 2:25 PM
To: Elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] GREAT News of Sir Badon!

For those who know Sir Badon, I have WONDERFUL news!!!!

Dona Leigh (mka: Darlene Fox) gave us a call last night to let us
know that Sir Badon (mka: George Fox) who recently went to the
Supreme Court regarding his charges was given a full pardon and a
clean record.

She said she was not sure of the date when he'll be returning
home, but thought it would be within the next couple of months.
We'll let everyone know when we here, so you can wish him well to
get his life back in order after these terrible few years of his
life turned up-side down.

In service,
Ceinwen~

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net