[Elfsea] GREAT News of Sir Badon!

pmitchel pmitchel at mail.ev1.net
Thu Apr 18 09:07:34 PDT 2002

For those who don't know about Sir Badon, my former squire, I
invite you to take a look at my website,
<www.viewfromdownhere.com>, click "Archive" in the left-hand
frame, and scroll down to March 27, 2001, "Justice for George".
Then look at June 1, 2001, "Justice Delayed".

I'm thoroughly delighted at Badon's release.  As well, that none
of y'all were hit by the toronados (I got my fill 2 years ago, so
I'm not sorry to be in California right now -- back tomorrow
night).

Much to be thankful for.

- Galen of Bristol