[Elfsea] Kingmaker and hanging out...

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri Apr 19 15:00:49 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

I've got a weekend off from travel hither and yon and have decided to throw a party/Kingmaker game.

This Saturday my lady and I will be opening our home, starting at about 6ish.  We might watch some videos, eat, drink and be merry.  I will be running two Kingmaker games, and of course other games are welcome such as The Great Dalmutti, etc.

The first Kingmaker game will start at 6PM.

A second, late night, Kingmaker game will start at 10PM.

Please feel free to come, our house is open to one and all.  If you think I didn't mean you by that last sentence then I especially mean you.

Our address is :

1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

Phone number : 817-419-2813