[Elfsea] Donnel's having emergency surgery

Lord Phelippe Descors descors at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 30 15:52:09 PDT 2002

Maria said that she should be able to waterbear.

And sense the doctor told you to stay off your feet aren't you glad I
finally got your chairback back to you?  <8-P  I don't know what I can help
with but if I don't get turned into a mass of broken bones from the Warlord
list then I'll try to help out.

	Phelippe