[Elfsea] Donnel's having emergency surgery

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Tue Apr 30 18:35:54 PDT 2002

Please send her my best wishes.  I know what she's going through. I had my
gall bladder removed at the very young age of 21...the next to youngest
person my doctor had seen with that condition.  I can sympathize.  Tell her
to take it easy...lots of "pampering" will do her a lot of good.

Genevieve del Gamba