[Elfsea] Needing some help

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir at juno.com
Tue Apr 2 15:37:32 PST 2002

Dear Gentles,

I know that most of you are heading to Springfare this weekend.  If there
are any who aren't going who could help me this weekend or anytime before
the 10th I would appreciate it and be much obliged to return the favor.

I have a sizable amount of construction debris and old junk that my
father left behind when he moved.  i have been notified by the homeowners
association that I have until the 10th of this month to get the junk gone
or they are going to take me to court.

If there is anyone out there with a chainsaw or weed eater or
slegdehammer or just an extra pair of hands to help us with the tools i
have i would appreciate it.

If you can help please respond and i can get you directions here.

my number is 817-279-0607.(metro)
I am in the Granbury area.

Thanks yall,

Thora Olafsdottir,