[Elfsea] IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:47:59 PST 2002

Unto Their Excellencies, Galen and Allessandra, their
heirs, Daniel and Siobhan, the Cantons of Loch Ruadh
and Dragonsfire Tor and the Great and Mighty Barony of
Elfsea doth Lady Eleanor Cleavely send her most humble
and happy greetings...

Your Excellencies,

Lady Aeryn bid me tell you her newest Arts and
Sciences project hath been completed! I am proud to
announce that, after a long and ardurous labor, Lady
Aeryn hath given birth to a beautiful baby girl!

My lords and ladies, it is my privilage to introduce
to you...

Vivian Judith Ann Geil
born at 5:17 of the clock this day.
She weighed in at a healthy 8lbs 8oz.

Mother and baby are doing wonderfully. Daddy Chris is
ecstatic. Please join me in wishing her much happiness
and joy!

In humble service and happiness,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Official Baby Spokesperson