[Elfsea] FW: Help !!!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Apr 6 18:05:55 PST 2002

From: LadyVal at aol.com [mailto:LadyVal at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 4:22 AM
To: rjt at acm.org
Subject: Help !!!

Greetings,

April 19-21 our Barony of Bordermarch  is hosting our 25th (Silver
Anniversary) Baronial Championship Tournament.  I have a niece who is 15 and
lives in the Fort Worth area.  She is dying to come down to attend our
event, and in the past we have paid for her to fly into the Beaumont airport
here from the Dallas/Fort Worth airport.

I was wondering if I sent money to pay for ALL the gasoline to drive, if
anyone from  your barony was planning to drive down on Friday evening or
Saturday morning to the event.  She would not be a problem, as she would not
need a camping spot since there is a family here in Bordermarch who have
offered to have her camp with them.  Her mother works and is not able to
bring her down, bug she could get a ride to met the person who would be
willing to give her a ride.

The young lady is very well behaved and I do not think she would be any
trouble.I will be responsible for having her mother sign the minor waiver
consent form needed.

Thank you !!

Valencia
LadyVal at aol.com