[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Who went to Spring Faire?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Apr 7 19:55:53 PDT 2002

We went, we saw, we got wet.......we came home.

Llywelyn went back, helped others get out, got muddy, came home and
collapsed!!

Galen and Allesandra stepped down, Siobhan and Daniel stepped up.  Ameline
was made a Keystone, Raimond was made a Grail, Caelin was given a Star of
Merit.  Kayleigh was given an Iris.

Kerrick was given a Sable Thistle in Arrow Making. Anezka was given a Sable
Crane. (all this is not in chronological order).

Still, we had fun.

Many thanks again to Timothy and Anezka for allowing the Laurels, Prince
Patrick Michael and HRM, King Aaron to take shelter in your wonderful, dry
pavilion with walls.  I owe you both a steak dinner.

And for all those other gentles who went back and worked in the manner of
the ancient tradition known as the Order of the DungBeetles of Elfsea -
Vivat!!

(Gives a new meaning to the term "The Dirty Dozen"...)

Xene