[Elfsea] Elfsea Springfaire

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Mon Apr 8 16:03:48 PDT 2002

Unto the wondrous populace of Ansteorra does Lady Rebekah of Newcastle, co-autocrat of Springfaire send greetings.

No event can be run by just two people.  It is through the efforts of many that make it all possible.  I would like to take this time to thank the many that made Springfaire possible even through the inclement weather.

 First and foremost, I wish to express my heart-felt thanks to HL Fearghus for stepping up to co-autocrat with me when it was announce that my co-autocrat was going to become the new Baron at Springfaire.  Thank you for the tremendous amount of preparation you accomplished in such a short amount of time, all the hard work after and for all chaos you managed to control.  You are the best!

I would also like to thank HE Daniel for all the work before, during and after.  HE Galen for hard work, great ideas and good advice.  Genevieve for coordinating gate and working it through the night and rain.  Seamus for being everywhere and anywhere help was needed.  Lord Timothy and Dama Aneka for preparing invitations, being the Royal Liaison, offering their pavilion as a refuge from the rain and much more.  HL Arabella for so graciously volunteering to be in charge of sanitation.  Lord Karrick and HL Raimond for planning wonderful tournaments that we, unfortunately, didn’t get to hold.  Lord Tomas and all the heralds that heralded the camp through the mud and muck.  Lady Medb and Lord Daire for the delicious luncheon.  Lord Aradon and House Falconrose for tirelessly working security.  Lord Karrick and Aislyn for the beautiful site tokens. Lady Innes for assisting the merchants and the merchants for the wonderful prizes they donated.  Cais and Lady Elizabeth, I can only say, WOW!.  The Baronial Guard for all the work moving stuff, people and vehicles.  There are many more that helped all of these people and I give my sincerest thanks and apologies for not remembering everyone’s names.  Ansteorra is truly the land of heroes.

And last but certainly not the least, I wish to thank my dear lord husband, Wilim, for all his hard work, patience and putting up with me during the planning and throughout Springfaire.  You are my rock.

It was my great honor to autocrat the stepping down of my beloved Baron and Baroness and the investiture of my dear friends, Baron Daniel and Baroness Siobhan.  Thank you all for the privilege.

In humble service,
Lady Rebekah of Newcastle