[Elfsea] Renn Faire-Four Winds?

hoppersgal at juno.com hoppersgal at juno.com
Thu Apr 11 11:31:36 PDT 2002

Well as someone who acted in Four Winds....I'd say it's not worth it.  It's a small squabbling of people really.  It's been around since....94 I believe.  And if your not sleeping with the owner, or his wife, then your nothing.  Perhaps it's changed since then, or perhaps I'm just bitter.  It's way off in the boonies, not many vendors, and the good acts they had left because of the squabblings.

Buutttt.... there are those that make the faire, and I have considered going back.  I haven't been there since 99' but, who knows....it might be good now. :)