[Elfsea] Fabric and Trim Donations Needed....

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 17:23:18 PDT 2002

Hola!

It's spring cleaning time! I know that many of you (especially us
fabric-a-holics) have material or trim lying around that's just not big enough
to do anything with it. If you do, please don't throw it out! Please donate it
to me. Why? I will be making up tunics, pouches, tabbards and arming caps for
the future winners of the boffer tournaments that will be held in the future.
Whatever you donate, I will label who it was received from and you will get
recognition for donating the fabric and/or trim at the time it is given away.

I should be at the following upcoming events:
Steppes Warlord, Guardian of the Tor, Midsummer Masked Ball, Lughnasad and
Elfsea Defender

You can bring the fabric or trim to me then (write me first), or e-mail me and I
will try to meet you somewhere.

Gracias!
Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....