[Elfsea] A&S Night

Sherry tanwyn at flash.net
Fri Apr 12 09:04:34 PDT 2002

Greetings ..
Just a reminder A&S night is this coming Monday night The 15th  at LY Aislyn's House.  This is the 2nd Class in the series of Leather working. We will be transferring the design, and doing the tooling/ embellishing on our projects.
Time is 7:00 pm till 9-9:30.
Bring your tools & Supplies For more question please contact me  NOTE  MY NUMBER HAS CHANGED...
817-561-0897hm  My cell is the same 817-845-5483, or you can reach me at my Shop during the day 817-335-5307.

Would some please post directions?
Thanks, See you there.

HL Tanwyn~